Funny Motivational Keynote Speaker
Engaging Event Emcee
Corporate Magician and Entertainer
Adam Christing has given nearly 4,000 live speeches and comedy performances for audiences in 49 of the 50 US States. He is the author of several humor and personal growth books and has been profiled in Success Magazine and featured on more than 100 Radio & TV shows including Entertainment Tonight, ABC World News, FOX News, and PBS.
- Popular Emcee & Comedian
- Inspiring (and Funny!) Keynote Speaker
- Ranked among the Top 5 After-Dinner Speakers in the U.S.
- Author of 4 Humor and Inspirational Books
- Recently featured in The New York Times about his new book, Bob Dylan Can Change Your Life: 61 Ways to Invent a Legendary Life
- Featured on 100+ Radio & TV shows including PBS, FOX News, and “Entertainment Tonight”
- Adam is the founder of Clean Comedians and coined the motto: “It doesn’t have to be filthy to be funny!”
On a Personal Note
- Became a Member of the World Famous Magic Castle in Hollywood at age 17
- “Hall of Fame” Alumni of Biola University
- Family Man – married with 4 children.
It was so good to meet you last week! You very quickly became one of us and supported and amplified the message we were attempting to share with our donors. Our team was very, very pleased with what you added to the event. Hopefully, we will see more of you in the future!Randy Weece, Global Leadership Network
Adam, just wanted to drop you a note to say what an amazing job you did this last weekend at the RUF Summit. I may not have been to the RUF Summit before, but I have been to a ton of banquets/ seminars/ conventions etc., and you were exceptional. You were hilarious, engaging, and thoughtful a rare combination in that setting. The program moved and flowed in a timely yet not rushed manner, all difficult assignments!John Berry, Iron Point Partners