Book Adam Christing...
Laughter Is Magic! Are You Tapping Into The Laughter Factor?
Whether you are a professional communicator, marketer, or sales person, making people feel good will help you build a positive relationship, and when it comes to making people feel good, laughter is magic. It’s the easiest way to improve your speaking, selling, teaching and persuading. Power Point doesn’t move the heart. Videos don’t create genuine human connection. Sharing a meal comes close, but in the end, when it comes to creating closeness to others, laughter is the most powerful way to connect.
Continue Reading >>
3 Minute Demo Video
Interview with Adam Christing
About Adam Christing
Adam Christing has given nearly 4,000 live speeches and comedy performances for audiences in 49 of the 50 US States. He is the author of several humor and personal growth books and has been profiled in Success Magazine and featured on more than 100 Radio & TV shows including Entertainment Tonight, ABC World News, FOX News, and PBS.
He is a popular Master of Ceremonies and the Founder of CleanComedians.com. He became a member of the world famous Magic Castle in Hollywood at the age of 17. Adam is a husband and father of four and believes that the world is secretly plotting to make him happy.
- Popular Emcee & Comedian
- Inspiring (and Funny!) Keynote Speaker
- Author of 4 Humor and Inspirational Books
- Ranked among the Top 5 After-Dinner Speakers in the U.S.
- Featured on 100+ Radio & TV shows including PBS, FOX News, and “Entertainment Tonight”
- Recently featured in The New York Times about his new book, Bob Dylan Can Change Your Life: 61 Ways to Invent a Legendary Life
- Adam is the founder of Clean Comedians and coined the motto: “It doesn’t have to be filthy to be funny!”
- Became a Member of the World Famous Magic Castle in Hollywood at age 17
- “Hall of Fame” Alumni of Biola University
- Family Man – married with 4 children.
Enter your email to receive Adam's e-letter
The Laughter Factor!
Event Producers & Meeting Planners Are Saying…
“I wanted to thank you for doing such a great job for us, for keeping up the energy, entertaining our people and weaving everything together.”
Events Manager, Grant Thornton International Limited
“Your wisdom shared with the group both entertained and empowered them to pursue their business dreams.”
Vice Chairman, The Academy Of Magical Arts
“Your ability to weave in customized content about our client (along with your hilarious humor and audience interaction) made our program a HUGE HIT!